Colac Motel - Local Attractions
Otway National Park & Red Rock Accommodation
Colac is the ideal location to base yourself for a magnificent Victorian getaway – located within an hour’s drive of Lorne, Apollo Bay, Port Campbell, Timboon, the Twelve Apostles, Otway Fly Tree Top Walk, beautiful waterfalls, lush forest, Lake Elizabeth, berry farms, stone walls, Red Rock and great wineries.
For the sporting enthusiast we have a golf club, turf club, lawn tennis, croquet, indoor tennis, indoor heated pool, gyms, ten pin bowling, lawn bowls and velodrome (to mention a few).
View the Great Ocean Road Official Visitor Guide.
Colac and District Events
- Birregurra Sunday Market – second Sunday of every month
- Colac Lions Sunday Market – third Sunday of every month
- Sunday Jazz – third Sunday of every month, from 1.30pm at Otway Estate
- Colac Custom Car & Bike Show
- Australia Day Festivities
- Colac Country Music Festival & Ute Show
- Colac P&A Heritage Festivities
- Colac Gold Cup, Turf Club
- Otway Odyssey Mountain Bike Marathon
- Apollo Bay Music Festival
- Colac Farmers Day Out Races
- Colac Kana Festival
- Great Ocean & Otway Classic Ride
- Sunday Jazz
- Great Ocean Road Marathon
- Forest Midwinter Festival
- Colac Agricultural Show